B.Y.O.F (‘Bring Your Own Friend’): This is hands-down the best referral program in the business – and it’s incredibly simple: If you’re an Adventure Rewards member, bring someone on your tour who has never traveled with Bicycle Adventures before and receive $1,000 off of your own trip fee.
The Fine Print:
- You can use this discount when your friend, who has never travelled with Bicycle Adventures before, joins you on the same tour.
- The person you refer is not eligible for other discounts or promotions and must pay full price for their tour. You’re welcome to split your discount with the person you refer, but we’ll leave that up to you to do on the backend.
- BYOF cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, such as Milestone tours or the October sale.
- BYOF cannot be used on custom or private tours.
- Only one BYOF discount can be used per AR member, per tour.
- Spouses and family members are eligible! Bring your spouse, cousin, sibling, etc. Family members who live in the same household can still count toward BYOF.
- Let us know the name of the person you’re referring before they sign up and be sure to have them put you down as a reference when they register for your tour.
R.Y.O.F (‘Refer Your Own Friend’): As an AR member, when you refer someone to a Bicycle Adventures tour, you can earn a $200 credit! The credit may be used on a future tour and is added to your account when your referral completes their first Bicycle Adventures tour.
The Fine Print: The first Adventure Rewards Member to officially register a referral is the only party eligible for the credit. Referral credit must be used within 2 years of referral’s completed tour date. Referral credit may only be applied to a future trip with a balance due. Not redeemable for cash.
RYOF cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.